Skip to main content

Hi Slido community!

We are a training team that loves Slido. As an instructional designer, I make the Slidos, and our team of facilitators use them in Webex during live online trainings. They deliver the same classes over and over, and they’ve told me they often forget to reset the Slido session prior to a class, so then they are fumbling to reset at the start of class after they’ve launched the first Slido poll and the current class saw the responses from the previous class. 

Could there be a setting within Slido to auto-reset every so often, or even a dialog box that asks the first time you launch a used Slido whether you want to reset or not? 

Would love it if anyone else has found a good solution for this. 

Thanks,

Susie

Hey @Susie ,

Thanks for your suggestion!

In this case I would suggest maybe duplicating the event after each session, it will remove the responses but keep the polls. This way they don’t have to worry about resetting the polls each event.

We will submit this as a feature request as well!

Best,

Hi, on the same theme I am running a 2day conference and I don’t want Qs from previous panels clogging up the Q&A for the next session - but ideally I want to keep a log of all Qs asked, not wipe them each time. Is there a way to archive Qs but still access them post event? Thanks Frankie

Hello @Go Gentle Australia 

you can either follow the same process as Carly mentioned in her reply above your question in case you would like to keep the data completely separate. 

Alternatively you can just archive questions that have been answered and they will remain in your archive. However after all sessions the questions will be mixed up in the archive. 

There is also one more option via using multiple rooms feature. It is available from Professional and higher Slido plan. You could activate just one room per session and then deactivate the previous one and activate a new one. That way you would have all questions separated. I also made a video showing how to activate just one room: https://app.vidcast.io/share/264bfbf8-1852-4bb6-9c29-bc469d22aa63

Kindly