Skip to main content
Question

How to create a competition quiz for a conference

We are organising a conference. During the break, we would like to invite people to participate in a quiz with a couple of questions, and someone with the most correct answers will get a reward.

So far, I haven’t been able to configure this in slido so that it fulfills our requirements:

• What I can do:
    • Leaderboard at the end: Possible
    • No timer per question (they have 30 minutes to answer the whole quiz): Possible.
  • What I couldn’t figure out yet:
    • Participants should be able to go through the quiz at their own pace, from one question to another
    • Participants should be able to go forward and backward through the quiz, submitting the final answer only at the end.

Does anyone know if it’s possible to do that with slido, and if yes, how I configure this properly?

I know I can create a “survey”, but that doesn’t allow to auto-correct the answers, nor does it include the leaderboard at the end.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @simon.schneebeli ,

The Quiz is a feature that needs to be activated Live and can only show one question at a time.

As you mentioned the Survey allows this, but it doesn’t allow for a leaderboard. It does allow you to mark the correct answer, and you would then need to manually export the results by Participant to see who answered the most correctly.

We will pass this as feedback to the team for consideration.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Best,

Thanks for the quick response. Would be great to have something like what we need implemented at some point.