Skip to main content

I’ve looked and haven’t been able to find any information about this in the forums. I’m using Slido as an instructor at the university level for comprehension questions during lectures and to encourage interaction and participation with a large group of students (70 students). I would like to be able to track students’ participation, and see whether they are getting questions right or not over the course of the weeks and the semester. In other words, I would like to track their participation and question responses during lectures and use that as part of their grade. Ideally, this could be integrated into a online “classroom” so they don’t have to scan QR codes each class. I haven’t seen that this is possible in Slido (though it is for some other interactive classroom apps). Does Slido allow for anything like profile, group, or classroom creation? It would be great if students could create profiles so that they can track their progress, and look back at old questions. It would be great if I could track this information too.

Thank you for your help answering this question!

Hey @DrSchafer ,

If you can embed Slido into your classroom platform this would be the way to accomplish what you’re wanting. I would suggest securing the event with email and name to be able to track progress of your students throughout the class.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Best,