Skip to main content

Hi,

Can you confirm if there is a limit to how many people can interact with a slido poll? 

For example: if 900 people scan the qr code and interact in the poll, will all 900 people be able to do this or is there a user cap?

thanks. 

Hey @Wgaffney ,

Each plan has a different participant limit for the amount of people that would be able to join the Slido event via QR code, link, or joining from slido.com using the #event code.

You can see the overview of the participant limit as well as the other varying features across our plans from our Pricing Page.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Best,

Hi Carly, With my “engage plan” if I have around 200 participants and then need to run the same presentation later the same day, does the count start over? Or does it continue from the previous timeslot and once I hit 200 no other responses are recorded?  

Thank you!

Hello @operations6060 

in case you would have the same 200 participants joining during the other day then it would be ok. But in case it would be new 200 participants then I would advice purchasing Professional plan that has the limit set to 1000 participants as it would count 400 participants in total.