Skip to main content

Hello Slido community, 

Perhaps some of you can help here. For our next community event, we would like to run a contest where each participant can submit an AI prompt (unlimited number of characters) during the entire conference day. (Participant can submit multiple inputs during the day). 

Something like this 

Enter your name: John Smith
Enter your AI prompt inputs (can be a long unlimited text) : “This is a an example of AI Prompt bla bla bla bla bla ….”

Submit button

Then participant would see the other inputs and can vote once on his favorite one

If you have any idea, please let me know

Thanks

Hello @PMI CH 

thank you for sharing your question. I am not sure if this use-case would be possible with Slido. 

You could use open-text poll for which your participants could submit their prompts under their names. The AI prompt would need to be generated with some AI tool outside of Slido and then copied to Slido. However the voting is not available for the open-text poll. It is only possible with our Q&A feature which has a limitation when it comes to characters. 

So it would be without the voting option. In case you would need any additional help please just let me know.

Kindly