Skip to main content
Question

Smartest way to update ppt with new room

Hi!

We’re running an event across 15 locations so I have set up 15 rooms to capture each locations poll data. 

To set up each location’s ppt presentation, I’m currently selecting the relevant room in Slido and then embedding the polls into the ppt. This enables us to display the results live on the screen for the audience to see.

Is this the best way to do this or is there a simpler/smarter/faster way? 

Thanks! 

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello @MeaganAU 

with multiple rooms this is the only setup you can do with Powerpoint. 

Roger that. Thanks @Ondrej from Slido .

@Ondrej from Slido I’m also creating several breakout rooms each with the same survey. I want to be able to show each breakout rooms answers separately, when we do a group report out, but does that mean I have to have a separate powerpoint for each one? It will only let me add 1 breakout room results to the embedded slide. I can’t find a good “how to”

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello @Ali.Blasi 

in case you have breakout rooms and you would like to have separate multiple-room of Slido for a specific room then you need to have a separate powerpoint presentation with one multiple-room of Slido connected. 

It is the only way as you can only connect one multiple-room of Slido with a specific powerpoint presentation. So in case you have lets say 5 multiple-rooms you would need 5 powerpoint presentations and connect each with a specific multiple-room.