Skip to main content

Hi Community,

could it be that the Teams integration is broken? When selecting "sharing" (freigeben in German), it opens a separate window, not integrated into the Teams meeting. What's more concerning is that the content displayed is my admin view, not the presentation view, which is quite frustrating during a live meeting. Just last week, it functioned perfectly.

I already contacted Slido via contact form.

Maybe someone else is facing this problem.

It looks like this.

Slido Teams App Version: 3.4.0

Hello @SV3N 

the original ‘Share to stage’ of Slido Present mode is no longer working. The main motivation for the change is the newly added “Share” button that is automatically displayed for any 3rd party app with support for “Share to Stage”. The button is not customizable and cannot be controlled on our side and that is why it no longer works. 

However you can always share Slido present mode displayed in a separate browser or if you use Google Slides integration or PowerPoint integration you can share your presentation and it would also include Slido. 

If you connect the same Slido that is used with Teams with your presentation it would show the Present mode and activate Slido in Teams for your participants. 

Please let me know in case you would have any additional questions.

Kindly

Hi @Ondrej from Slido ,

thanks a lot for your explanation. I wish it could work again or you could convince Microsoft. The easy sharing via Slido Teams app was the biggest advantage for me. You don’t have to work with a separate browser. Clean and nice. Just like I know Slido.

I (or we) don’t use PowerPoint Integration during Teams Meetings, because we usually use PowerPoint Live for a couple of reasons. The PowerPoint Integration (like others) doesn’t work in PowerPoint Live.

The integration with pushing questions to the Teams chat is nice, but not as beneficial as the easy sharing.

Kind regards

Hey @SV3N ,

Thanks for your input and feedback, we will share it with the team for future consideration.

If you have any other questions or suggestions please let us know, we are happy to hear them.

Best,