Skip to main content

Hello,

I created a slide deck with a Slido poll. I plan on hosting multiple meetings on different days and times. Can I use the same slide deck without losing my poll information or do I need to create different decks for each group? 

Hey @Mlonzo ,

If the meetings are being held all at different days/times, then you can use the same event. You can reset poll results after each session too.

If your events are running concurrently we suggest creating different deck/Slido so the activation of polls does not interfere with other sessions.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Best,

Hello,

I would like to present the same slide in the class but to two different groups. Like for example: the girls should answer the same question as the boys. This way I could have a game with competition and show the results to let them see who answered the question correctly and who won in terms of percentage: boys or girls. Is that possible?

Thanks,

Bérgamo

Hey @Bérgamo ,

I would suggest using the Quiz feature for this as there is the Leaderboard which would display the top 5 results in Present mode.

If you’d like to see the full list of results you would need to export the results to see the full list of participants.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Best,