Skip to main content
Question

Powerpoint crashes when importing Slido-slide

• 4 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello there,

Whenever I add a Slido-slide to a ppt, ppt crashes completely and need to restart. The add-in itself works fine in the right bar, I can switch sessions, add/remove/edit interactions as usual, but ppt does not want me to actually add the interaction slide to the presentation and immediately responds with “PowerPoint is not responding” without the option to wait for it to respond, only giving the option to restart. One out of five times, I also get the option to save the presentation before closing, but it is always closing the presentation. Once the slide is in it works flawlessly in presentation mode, but getting the slide in there is an iterative process that can go up towards 20 minutes of constant tries before I am allowed to save the slide to the presentation. 

I have downloaded the newest version of the ‘Slido ppt add-in’ from the website (4th of June, 2024) and it makes no difference.

Any clue of what is going on? I mean.. it works, but it worked as intended previously (3-4 months ago I think), and I did prefer that. 

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @EliasLarsson ,

Thanks for sharing these details.

Scenarios such as this would be more difficult to troubleshoot from here, could you please share these details to support@slido.com so we can help troubleshoot from there?

Best,