Slido (pronounced as Sly-doe) is an easy-to-use Q&A and polling platform for live, remote or hybrid meetings, events, classes, and webinars. Event planners can set up a Slido event in less than a minute while all the participants need to join the conversation is a simple event code or link.
There's no need to download anything or register to Slido, the audience just uses their smartphone, tablet or laptop connected to the internet to participate.
Slido is a great way to engage your audience. It allows event organizers to:
- Crowdsource top audience questions
- Maximize the Q&A time by letting people upvote their favorite questions and answer them live.
- Engage participants with live polls. You can use polls to get an idea of how your participants are feeling, to test their knowledge, or simply to vote.
- Collect instant feedback with surveys and see what your participants think!
Whether the participants are present in the room or joining remotely via a video conferencing tool or a live stream, they can send their questions or vote in polls instantly. The presenter and collaborators of these meetings can then moderate incoming questions so they have full control over what is being displayed on the presentation screen, as well as activate polls.
Slido works best for:
- Company meetings like Town halls, All-hands, stakeholder events
- Team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Conferences and other business events
- Training sessions
Curious about more?