Skip to main content

I am a guest on an upcoming event, I will be presenting one of many sessions.

I'm trying to add two Live Q&As to a google slide deck and collect responses. Can I do so via a QR code?  It seems that I only have "poll" and "survey" permissions as a guest. Do I need to be invited with a different access level to create a "question" to collect responses and create the Q&A sessions?

If I cannot do via QR code, I could utilize a Slido integration for Google Slides. However, I am working on a Mac computer and do not have powerpoint installed, however the presentation computer utilized for the event is a Microsoft / Powerpoint. 

Thank you for your guidance! 

All the best,

Jess

Hey @jalybe ,

As a Guest you have limited access within the Slido event itself, such as accessing the settings is not available to you. If the Q&A feature is not enabled already in the Slido you would need to ask the person that created the event to enable it in the settings of the Slido > features > Audience Q&A.

Once the Q&A feature is enabled, you can then sign in through the integration in the presentation platform and add a Q&A interaction slide which will allow you to view the questions submitted by the audience. If the Presentation is in PPT, you would also need to download the powerpoint integration int your device. I have linked how to do this for a Mac. 

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Best,