Red exclamation mark in powerpoint

• 21 September 2022
  • 3 replies

I have a red exclamation mark appearing in my powerpoint, I have logged into my account which was sucessful and it tells me to open powerpoint but the exclamation mark still appears.  I have uninstalled and re-installed, but still having the same problem.    Slido is enabled, I have checked that.  Is there anything I am missing?

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @CJAP1,

Would you be able to share a screenshot of the sidebar in PowerPoint? Just click on the green S in the top menu and the sidebar will open. 

The problem might be that the PowerPoint deck isn’t connected to an event correctly but I’d need to see the sidebar.

I have this as well on my PowerPoint.  Can you please let me know if this is an issue?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @GregC ,

This exclamation mark is usually visible when:

• There is a Slido in the presentation and you are not logged in

• There is a Slido in the presentation and you are logged in to an account which does not have access to the event

Could you check the Slido that is linked to the presentation and be sure it is one you have access to or own?

We also have our Troubleshooting PPT article which may be useful for you.

If these do not work, please email support@slido.com to troubleshoot with them so we can take a closer look at what might be happening here.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Best,