Question

How to store the results in the PowerPoint once the poll is closed?

• 26 May 2021
  • 4 replies

How to store the results in the PowerPoint once the poll is closed?

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi there!

Currently there is no way to store the poll results in powerpoint.
But the results are stored and you can view them in the Slido admin!
Here is how you can view the results.

The current workaround would be to take the poll results from the admin view (taking a screen shot of the poll results would work well) and then inserting that image into your presentation.

However, having the results save directly in the powerpoint presentation is something we are seeing increasingly requested and we will look and see whether we can add this feature in the future.

We’ll keep you updated!

Thanks,
Graeme

Hi there!

Currently there is no way to store the poll results in powerpoint.
But the results are stored and you can view them in the Slido admin!
Here is how you can view the results.

The current workaround would be to take the poll results from the admin view (taking a screen shot of the poll results would work well) and then inserting that image into your presentation.

However, having the results save directly in the powerpoint presentation is something we are seeing increasingly requested and we will look and see whether we can add this feature in the future.

We’ll keep you updated!

Thanks,
Graeme

Any updates on this? Our clients have been requesting this feature recently. Many thanks.

I echo Miguel’s question...updates? As a teacher using PPT, this would be a super-nice feature.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @Lisa Gaz,

at this moment this is not yet in our plans. I hope it will get prioritised and our team will be able to build something like this in the future. I understand how useful it would be for you.